Monday, September 24, 2007

THE VAN MIGHT BE SOLD

recieved a call last yesterday while I was at work from an out of state number. I called the number back and spoke with a Mexican fellow with a heavy accent, and very very limited english. I almost had to get one of my friends to come translate the call. The conversation when A little like this:

Me: Hi, I just received a call from this number
Him: heyo, uhhhh, yes?
Me: I was just called from this number, and I was returning the call. Did you need anything?
Him: uhhhh, Heyo, uhh you sell?
Me: Yes, Im selling a van.
Him: et uhhh, et spoun? et spund otiy?
Me: ???? What was that?
Him: Eat run well?
Me: It runs great.
Him: I be up friday 2 pm. I come from california.
Me: Okay, Im in coos bay, oregon.


Im extremely excited to get this van sold. It is going to (hopefully) put me on track with poker, and also get me out of debt. My plan, since I am selling it for less then I was originally trying to, is to put 1000 online. I am going to first get out of the red in all different levels. I am stuck in all cash games levels that I normally play in my new database. My 80 rakeback from a month ago translated into 280 in loses at the cash table. Its not alot that I am stuck really. Just 2 buy ins at 10nl, 4-5 buy ins at 25nl and 2.5 buyins at 50nl. I dont have pt becuase Im at work so this is all estimated.

One of my biggest leaks right now is firing cbets into players that do not fold the flop, and not value betting them as strong as I should be with more medicore top pair hands that I tend to play more passively on the turn. My plan for this is to start cbetting less and doing it more based on flop texture.

Im going to be reading Professional No Limit Hold 'em over the next few days. I will write up a little review once Im done incase anyone wants to know what its like for the lower stake grinders. thats it for now.

No comments: